Helping Ellicott City


I am heartbroken at the devastation to our wonderful town. Many have asked how you can help, so I have provided the following information, please consider helping out however you can:


Volunteers are coordinated through Howard County Recreation & Parks and must be 18 or older. Please click through for Volunteer Sign up / More Info.

Volunteers are also needed to help west end residents at St. Peters Church in Ellicott City:


Financial Support is greatly needed and appreciated. More information at



Do you like this page?
Stay up to date

Recent Supporters